At iPhix, customer privacy is our top priority. We care about the confidentiality and security of your personal data. We do not sell or rent it to third parties without your consent nor will we use it for any other purpose than indicated to you at the time of collection. The privacy doesn’t cover any third party website that you may enter via iPhix website.
We collect your personal data typically when you make a purchase, use or register into our products and services, take part in a campaign or otherwise interact with us. Below are examples of the categories of data we collect.
2. Your use of our products and services: When you use our products and services your IP-address, access times, the website you linked from, pages you visit, the links you use, the content you viewed and other such information your browser provides us with is automatically collected by iPhix.
3. Information you provide us with: We may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, email address, street address, user names and passwords, payment card details, your consents, preferences and feedback, information relating to your devices and age. Some of our services may allow you to submit information about other people, for example, if you make an order for a product that you wish us to send directly to another recipient.
4. Your transactions with us: We collect information relating to your purchase and use of our products and services and your other interactions with us. Such information may include details of the queries or requests you have made, the products and services provided, delivery details, details of agreements between you and FCC, information and details relating to the content you have provided us with and other such transactional information. We may, in accordance with applicable law, record your communication with our customer care or with other such contact points.
iPhix may process your personal data for the following purposes. Please note that one or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
5. Providing products and services: We may use your personal data to provide you with our products and services, to process your order or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and iPhix, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you as well as to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
6. Developing products and services: We may use your personal data to develop our products and services. However, for the most part we only use aggregate and statistical information for such purposes. We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular iPhix product and/or service with other personal data we may hold about you, unless such personal data was collected for a different purpose.
7. Communicating with you: We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services and to contact you for consumer care related purposes.
8. Marketing and making recommendations: We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services. This may include displaying iPhix and third party content. We may use your personal data for direct marketing or research purposes, for example, to conduct market research and we may, in accordance with applicable law, contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer.
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below:
9. iPhix companies and other authorized third parties: We may share your personal data with other iPhix companies or authorized third parties for:
10. Mandatory disclosures : We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend iPhix legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
11. Mergers and Acquisitions: If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
12. We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data.
As certain iPhix products and services may allow you to manage your account, we encourage you to access your personal data from time to time to ensure that it is correct. Please remember that in case of any changes it is your responsibility to update the personal data you have provided us with.
13. Privacy and security are key considerations in the creation and delivery of our products and services. We have assigned specific responsibilities to address privacy and security related matters. Also, we limit access to our data bases containing personal data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information.
14. Our company is not responsible for any information, data, files, applications, social life applications or any kind of programs in customer mobile.
Copyright © 2018 iPhixkw All rights reserved.